The bottom line is that Portland Velo offers the best club cycling experience in the entire Portland metro area, bar none. Everyone has someone to ride with; no one gets dropped. And, we all walk away smiling.
How To Join or Renew Your Membership
- Well organized and planned rides
- Access to our Website features
- Special offers from gear manufacturers
- Best of all, an outstanding group of people!
- Be part of our Velo Social Network
If you have any problems with the online signup below please download the member registration/waiver form, fill it out completely and mail it to Portland Velo, PMB #105, 6663 SW Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy, Beaverton, OR 97225, scan and email it, or drop it off with a Portland Velo Ops Team member at a Saturday Signature club ride. Then pay by PayPal by clicking on the "Buy Now" button below. Thank you!
* If you mail your application, addition to the member database will take up to 30 days.
...If you are a new member - or want to review club guidelines and expectations - please download and read the New Member Packet below:
Riders must be 18 years of age or older to ride with Portland Velo
PV Members Happy Hour
Save the Date!
- February 10, 4:00 to 6:00 PM.
- BG Food cartel (Beaverton food carts) indoor event space
Sign up details to follow!
THIS WEEK'S SATURDAY RIDE
Forecast is changing daily. Think fenders!
The main route is Rainy Day 6 ccw (39.2 miles, 895 ft).
There is a short route Rainy Day 6 sht ccw (33.2 miles, 647 ft).
Note that not all speed groups may have ride leaders for all routes.
Please be sure to load the current route either from the link on this webpage or directly from RwGPS. Route names are occasionally reused with minor changes to the route.
See the cue sheet for caution areas.